Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sentinal industries

Astral has left faction warfare..for now, I have left vespa in the crimson guard as I still think f/w is a good laugh but I want to focus on exploration a bit for the next year or so.
With that inmind astral has taken back control of my holding corp "sentinal industries (343i)", named as a little nod to the halo franchise which I also enjoy. I will for the next year or so be building a large database of all exploration sites, how to find and run them and blogging a little about the experiance.
Some posts will be reveiws of sites I have run some may be combat reports and some will be fan fiction depending on my mood.
I see sentinal industries mainly as a solo corp, however I am willing to let people in who wish to learn exploration or pool knowlage or resourses, however as exploration sites are finite anyone joining would be based several jumps away so we dont overlap  but close enough to lend a hand..and i would only teach people that play at the same times as me...no point if we never see each other.
But I digress.
I have a lot of side ideas to this project, for one id like to build a reliable trade hub in placid lowsec to supply lowsec types.
I would also like to start a shared channel purely for people doing exploration to share info lend a hand and pass on intel about gate camps and roaming fleets, however this requires the imput of many explorers and we tend to be overly secretive.
If anyone would be interested in any of these ideas email me in game or leave a comment and we will try to work something out.


2 comments:

  1. Ostingele will make a great hub for lowsec piwat types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post !!! Thanks for spending the time to discuss this..Thanks for sharing this post...


    Firetec Compact Line

    ReplyDelete