Friday 4 February 2011

me and my troll

Ok its been on my mind for a bit now, but I’m putting a stop to the idiot troll I seem to have picked up.
Every few posts he pops up leaving some dumb ass comment slagging me off with out any reasoning. Im not sure who this person is or why they feel so aggravated by me…or why they continue reading if they are?
I don’t mind a little criticism but I’d like to know WHO is criticising me, so I have removed the ability to post anonymously. Im sorry if this stops people who have something constructive to say posting, but registering with google or open id is quite easy.
If the troll finds a way round this I will begin comment moderation.
Own up or sod off.

4 comments:

  1. So I can infer from this you didn't have a troll problem before now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always get trolls never had one this persistent before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but.. his comments where rather humourous sometimes


    NOT

    Good work Astral :) I might do that on my blog.. cause you know.. it gets FLOODS of comments and all that

    ReplyDelete