Tuesday 23 November 2010

my good dead for the day.

Well one good turn deserves another
A Friend of mine Durzo who runs a nice blog seems to be having trouble recruiting a few good pilots…or some not so good ones as well.
Now durzo did me a favour recently by “donating” some prospector implants to me, so I thought I would raise awareness of his cause.
ALL HIGH SEC PILOTS LOOKING FOR A HOME, GO JOIN THE DEAD JESTERS AND PLEDGE YOUR LIFE TO DURZO!!!

At least until btek recruitment reopens ;)


Seriously he is a good guy and you could do far worse than to fly with or learn form him.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help m8, I might drop you a line in-game just to see if our corps can work together on anything..

    Durz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthcare for Space hermits will take all the pilots that fall through the cracks. ;)

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete