Wednesday 8 September 2010

Shameless recruitment


Hi guys, as I said before I have rejoined brightstar tek, a mission running and mining Corp mainly tho I may broaden into wormholes and lowsec ops in time. Trouble is we only have 2 members at the moment that are active, myself ( and my main is stuck in low sec for a month) and reltso yand.
We are looking to get the Corp back on it's feet and this is a ideal opportunity to get in at ground level, we are looking for players that want training and casual players that want a friendly group of players to mission and mine with. I'm normally on I'm the evenings uk time and relt comes on a little after me till late.
If you fancy giving us a try please pop in to our public channel btek pub and have a chat, it will be hard going for a month or so but we will make something very special.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Oh,just saw this. Noone told my you were leaving...d.d..does this mean i finally can start to hunt you???? :-)

    Good luck my friend,we never got to talk all to much (damn muted mic's)but always liked you.
    Don't envy you the long,long grind to higsec sec stat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much for "i dont have time for eve", always making up the realive excuse to leave a corp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realive excuse? First sign of idiocy.

    Do you think running missions and mining takes anywhere neer the concentration and time a pvp op takes ?

    Take your head out your ass.

    And yes feel free to shoot me cebit, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do you think running missions and mining takes anywhere neer the concentration and time a pvp op takes ? "

    That fully depends on where and what you mine...

    ReplyDelete