Thursday 4 March 2010

Stressed!


As the title says I have been stressed lately, 2 of my cousins were taken on to foster care this week and I have been spending much time with solicitors to be healthy!!!
But I have still been on eve to releive the stress when I can, I have just bought a hauler (bestower) and spent hours I was on the phone running all over eve collecting all my crap!
I have also got access to level 3 missions now , and can tell you the harbie fit I posted recently breezes them without breaking a sweat!!
The down side this week is the Corp has been deserted as everyone has been busy, hoping it all gets back to normal soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Astral,

    Few things, sorry to hear about your cousins and hope things come good. Solicitors are annoying but unfortuantly for situations like this they are an evil nessecity.

    I thought you were already doing level 3 missions and going on to level 4's? Good luck in either case and hope the harby goes well for you. I didn't rate it as a PVE boat, much prefer the Drake tbh.

    Try not to jump into low sec with your Bestower, but if you do make sure it is in my neck of the woods =P

    Oh and if your corp starts sliding yuo can always come over to TWR or even try your hand at pirating! YARR!

    Lol

    Fly dangerous mate o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats stress quite as much as some good ol fashioned yarrage: get out there and pew pew someone in the face! (in game).

    C.

    ReplyDelete