Monday 1 March 2010

I'm in the blog pack!!

Ok I know there has been a lot of talk about it being the elitest pack, but still to be chosen to be part of the blog pack is a fantastic honor... Thank you!

On a slightly sideways topic if any of you haven't heard podded's latest podcast, go listen! As well as being extremley funny they are running a contest giving away a years free timecodes to who ever sends the best 3 minute audio file .. Eve related of course! The main reason I mention this is they promised a digital blowjob to those that promote the contest and spread the word, and I'm curious!!

And in other news, I took delivery of my covert ops ship last night, can't wait to try that bad boy out!! Also last night we welcomed a mate of mine " the sarj" into btek, I'm now the proud owner of a noob to train an 30 days game time!! Fun projects all over!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Gratz Mate!Welcome aboard the pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Pack! Now get some good articles out, start commenting on other Pack member's blog and link them all! Or else!!! :p

    CK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratz Astral. Don't foget us little guys now that your a STAR! ;)

    Cheers

    EVE SOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I will try to live up to the hype lol. And will cross link the blog pack articles as well as all the other great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, really good read. One teeny criticism: Could you run a spell check over your blogs before you post them, just to help out us old folks? :) Many thanks, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete