Wednesday 16 December 2009

humble beginings...

Welcome to my shiney new blog!! after reading several other blogs from members of the eve comunity over the past couple of months with some interest i decided to start a blog of my own, mainly to compile my thoughts with in eve to help me learn and maybe in some small way to help or entertain others.

so a breif history of my time so far.. i flirted with playing eve over the summer months using two or three trial accounts, from the off the game appealed to me however convincing the wife i needed to pay for a game proved difficult however toward the end of the year i finally got my wayand after a great deal of research reading blogs guides and small amount of hands on expirence i created astral dominix, A Amaar pilot of questionable morals.

my early career started out much the same as most peoples, went through the tutorials,got a headache from the amount to learn, but also a thirst to learn and set out a few early career goals. i joined my first corp after 12 days about halfway through the sisters of eve mission arc, a fantastic learning expirence, i went from flying a poorly equiped cruiser (omen) up to flyung a prophecy, still not the best eqipped but getting better.

as i write this im just coming back from a two week break in play as i had some personal issues to sort out and i havecome back and decided to leave my current corp as one of the requirements is to commit to corp ops more regularly than i am currently able and look for a more casual mission running corp that dabbles in pvp in my spare time (and spare isk, i posted a advert for myself on the ingame forum and have had some nibbles so will be packing up anything of value from my current base in rens and moving to a new home in time for the new year..

No comments:

Post a Comment